Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Whew!

I haven't posted on here in so long! I've done so much between now and that last post. I went to La Caille! I love that place. It was my second time eating escargot(yum!) and now i'm almost done with the school year. Time seems to fly so fast, i feel like i was going to school registration just last month and now i'm looking forward to Sky View! Actually, sooner than that i'm doing a ton of things this summer. First, I'm going to EFY with two of my closest friends, Sierra and Carly! We're going to BYU and its so exhilarating! After that and somewhat randomly throughout the summer and this fall i'm doing color gaurd! yes, i made it! i'm officially one of the dreaded band nerds. but i'll post a video to show you just how attractive band nerds can be! i hope you're ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment